Yanagisawa SC-WO10 (SCWO10) Curved Elite Professional Soprano Saxophone
Shown is a display. You will receive a mint unused factory-sealed 2024 Yanagisawa SC-WO10 soprano saxophone, the complete retail kit with a Yanagisawa warranty for Japan only. Ships free to the contiguous 48 states.
Replacing its predecessor SC-991, Yanagisawa's new SC-WO10 Elite Professional soprano saxophone is the curved version of the fully ribbed S-WO10. As with all of Yanagisawa's new WO series lines, it gains from carefully re-engineered geometry and material distribution to attain the utmost in balance and stability across its whole range, while applying feedback from players to improve the positioning and ease of key operation. The right-hand pinky layout for low Eb and low C and the left hand palm keys have been positioned to sit more comfortably in the hands, while the addition of a thick brass plate underneath the palm keys adds body to the upper registers. With the curved bow slightly increasing resistance compared to its straight counterpart, the SC-WO10 soprano offers the professional performer unparalleled sweetness and nuance.
- Key Bb
Range Low Bb to High F#
- Body Lacquered brass
- Keys Fully ribbed, adding mass for more warmth
- Key Touches Genuine mother of pearl, tactile and less slippery than plastic
- Neck Detachable, with Elite underslung octave key
- Table Key Linkage Additional proprietary Yanagisawa roller between C#-B for extra smoothness
- Teflon Octave System Both ends of the octave key axis rotate in Teflon-coated receptacles to ensure smooth operation
- Bell-Bow Brace Tri-point mounted for maximum rigidity to enhance resonance even at fortissimo levels
Thumb Hook and Rest Metal
- Accessories Yanagisawa deluxe locking case, neck strap, cork grease, polishing cloth