Selmer Paris Signature Alto Saxophone
Shipping calculated at checkout.
You will receive a mint unused Selmer Signature alto saxophone, the complete retail kit with a warranty for Europe only. Ships free by UPS Ground to the contiguous 48 states.
Accepting the role of standard bearer, Henri Selmer Paris has invested in ten years of technical research and collaboration with leading artists to produce an all-new saxophone in its own right, that is not merely the continuation of any of its previous models. Built to the degree of precision and conformance to acoustic physics that technology makes possible, Selmer's focus was to produce a saxophone that finally leaves behind thoughts of tuning, pitch, and approach and frees a musician to indulge in the music, to innovate, to explore, and to create. Each key, each component, is designed for intuitive reach, action, and instantaneous response. The experience is one of the saxophone floating at one's command, effortlessly transferring the player's impulses into musical expressions of art.
- Selmer Signature Eb alto (DGG - Dark Gold Lacquer) full retail kit
- New S-bow bore
- Adjustable concentric 3-point S-bow mount
- Improved sound emission in the lower register
- Optimized ergonomics
- Mother of Pearl key touches
- Pisoni Pro pads with rivetted domed metal resonators
- Signature Art-Deco engraving
- Teflon bearings for octave mechanism
- Selmer "Concept" hard rubber alto mouthpiece
- Deluxe fitted Selmer Supreme backpack case by BAM
- Selmer saxophone strap and accessories bag
- 100% Made in France
Click image to hear the Selmer Signature alto in action